Perkins Engineering Projects:
Client Reference: Perkins Recent Projects pdf
- US-89 & Antelope Dr in Layton – Park & Ride Design. Signals, Lighting, and ATMS Design.
- Signal Upgrades and Intersection Improvements – Van Winkle & 5600 South; Harvard & State St; SR-111 & 4100 South; SR-126 & Angel St; and SR-106 & Main St
- New Traffic Signals – 9000 South (SR-209) & 150 East and 7020 South & State St
- US-89 & US-91 in Brigham City – Intersection upgrade and safety improvements. Advance warning system design
- Big Cottonwood Trail – New trail alignment design and catex
- Fort Union Blvd. & Union Park Ave – Intersection improvements and signal design
- Wasatch Blvd; Mill Rock Dr to 8350 South – Bike Lane Design
- 6200 South; 3000 East to I-215 – Signing, overhead signing, striping, and signal design. triple lefts on I-215 SB off and 3000 East NB
- SR-111 & 8200 South in West Jordan – Signal, striping, signing, and advance warning system design
- Fairbourne Ave. and Stauffer Lane in Murray – Grading and drainage plans. PS&E package
- SR-37 & 1500 West in Clinton – New signal
- 9000 South & 700 East in Sandy – Intersection improvements, add double lefts and upgrade signal
- 7800 South; 2700 West to 4800 West in West Jordan – Design oversight. Utility relocation coordination, obtain agreements with FAA, Bureau of Reclamation, and Irrigation
- West Temple & 900 South in SLC – Safety improvements, overhead signing design, and signal upgrade
- Vine Street & 900 East in Murray – Signal and intersection upgrade
- 2100 South & 700 East in SLC – Intersection and signal improvements
- I-80 Bridges; 2300 East and Echo – Design Build RFP preparation and selection committee member
- Parley’s Trail: Sugarhouse Rail Corridor and Roper Yard; preliminary design and catex. Coordination with UTA, FHWA, SLC, SL County, South Salt Lake, UDOT, and RMP
- Historic Rail Trail in Summit County – Catex, Design, and PS&E
Todd Perkins Projects with Previous Employer (Lochner) 2002-2007
- 12300 South; Bangerter Highway to 700 East – Design Build. Signals Engineer and grading plans for 10 intersections along the corridor. QC for roadway plans.
- Cottonwood Street Bridge over UTA Trax and 5300 South in Murray. Project Manager. Managed Structural, Geotechnical, and Roadway design team. Utility relocation coordinator. Design oversight during construction.
- SR-201; Bangerter Highway to 900 West – Design Build. Project Engineer and Lead Design for widening and ramp re-alignment (I-215 to Bangerter).
- Legacy Parkway. Lighting Engineer, Quality Control, and Roadway Plan Review.
- 4500 South Widening; I-15 to State Street in Murray. Project Manager and Lighting Engineer.
- I-80; State Street to 1300 East. Project Engineer for environmental assessment. Freeway, ramp, and bridge geometry design. Cost estimating. Construction phasing analysis. Public involvement.
- Parley’s Trail; I-215 Crossing and Nature Park. Project Manager. Pedestrian bridge and trail.